Speaking of the influences that the Occupy movement’s practices achieved, anarchopac [above] said, “In that of itself, in which people are becoming libertarian without being conscious of the fact that they are being libertarian, so by being less authoritarian in the manner in which they relate to people, they are transitioning themselves from perhaps center to a more libertarian idea.”
On first though, I’m less optimistic that it would always be a success if another political movement adopted libertarian practices, as anarchopac seems to suggest later. My concern would be that ostensibly adopting libertarian practice may be reformist measure meant to sustain the existing political dynamics.
- ‘Magical Thinking and Authority’ by Kevin Carson Apr. 8, 2014
- Dallas PD Despite Sweeping Evidence of Assault Took Four Months to Arrest Accused Corporal Apr. 2, 2014
- Don’t Bully Teens, Joel Burns — Leave Vapers Alone Mar. 26, 2014
- Why Wendy Davis Is No Supporter of Women Mar. 24, 2014
- What Not to Say After a Self-Defense Shooting Mar. 20, 2014
- Parkland Hospital CEO’s $1.1 Million Salary Mar. 17, 2014