Speaking of the influences that the Occupy movement’s practices achieved, anarchopac [above] said, “In that of itself, in which people are becoming libertarian without being conscious of the fact that they are being libertarian, so by being less authoritarian in the manner in which they relate to people, they are transitioning themselves from perhaps center to a more libertarian idea.”
On first though, I’m less optimistic that it would always be a success if another political movement adopted libertarian practices, as anarchopac seems to suggest later. My concern would be that ostensibly adopting libertarian practice may be reformist measure meant to sustain the existing political dynamics.
- Against the Open Carry Macho Flash Nov. 19, 2013
- Richardson High School Students Object to Misogynist Speaker Nov. 19, 2013
- Well, the National Anthem Is a War Anthem Nov. 14, 2013
- Kennedale Police Misrepresent Stop and ID Law (Open Carry) Nov. 11, 2013
- Police Reportedly Hounding Anti-Debt Activists Nov. 7, 2013
- No Surrender to the Welfare State! Nov. 3, 2013