Speaking of the influences that the Occupy movement’s practices achieved, anarchopac [above] said, “In that of itself, in which people are becoming libertarian without being conscious of the fact that they are being libertarian, so by being less authoritarian in the manner in which they relate to people, they are transitioning themselves from perhaps center to a more libertarian idea.”
On first though, I’m less optimistic that it would always be a success if another political movement adopted libertarian practices, as anarchopac seems to suggest later. My concern would be that ostensibly adopting libertarian practice may be reformist measure meant to sustain the existing political dynamics.
The People March For The 2nd Amendment
Oct. 3, 4 to 6 p.m.
Say No To War
Oct. 4, 1 p.m.
William Schnack Book Release
Oct. 11, 3 to 4 p.m.
OCTC October Monthly Meeting
Oct. 13, 6:45 p.m.
SFL Dallas Regional Conference
Oct. 18, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m
Dallas Marijuana March
Oct. 18, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Fort Worthy Anarchy Mini-Conference
Oct. 19, 3 p.m.
- Arlington City Council’s Covert Free Speech Restrictions Nov. 2, 2014
- Recap: Will Schnack Book Release (VIDEO) Oct. 12, 2014
- Whatever Gov. Perry Plans We Can Plan Better Sep. 25, 2014
- Event: 2014 SFL Dallas Regional Conference Sep. 24, 2014
- Rockwall Voters Asked to Fund Real Estate Speculators (VIDEO) Sep. 22, 2014
- Dalworthington Gardens Withholding Checkpoint Policies and Records Sep. 18, 2014