The newly acquired headquarters for the Fort Worth-based mutual aid group the Black Cat Collective is under development.
Will Schnack has been helping to organize construction of the group’s headquarters and infoshop in recent weeks. He has also posted photos (pictured above and below) on the group’s Facebook page of the recent progress.
This past week, Food Not Bombs co-founder Keith McHenry was scheduled to give a workshop at the remodeled premises on the topic of consensus-based decision making.
- Against the Open Carry Macho Flash Nov. 19, 2013
- Richardson High School Students Object to Misogynist Speaker Nov. 19, 2013
- Well, the National Anthem Is a War Anthem Nov. 14, 2013
- Kennedale Police Misrepresent Stop and ID Law (Open Carry) Nov. 11, 2013
- Police Reportedly Hounding Anti-Debt Activists Nov. 7, 2013
- No Surrender to the Welfare State! Nov. 3, 2013