The Libertarian Party of Texas and the Tarrant Libertarian Party are hosting a presidential candidate debate Saturday afternoon, April 7, in Fort Worth. As I am not familiar with the candidates, I could not say if one candidate is more agreeable with left-libertarianism than another.
The debate will take place at the Norris Conference Center. There is no charge for admission, but a reserved seat can be saved for a $20 donation.
Where: Norris Conference Center, 304 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
When: Saturday, April 7, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Arlington PD Seeks Tolerance for Oppression Aug. 2, 2014
- What I Saw at the Open Carry Tarrant County Demonstration Jun. 1, 2014
- Ramsey Kanaan: Anarchism Is More than an Idea May. 27, 2014
- Open Carry Groups Changing Tactics May. 27, 2014
- Imagining a Market Without Capitalism May. 10, 2014
- Update: Dallas Judge Sentences Rapist to 45 Days Because Victim Wasn’t a Virgin May. 6, 2014