The Libertarian Party of Texas and the Tarrant Libertarian Party are hosting a presidential candidate debate Saturday afternoon, April 7, in Fort Worth. As I am not familiar with the candidates, I could not say if one candidate is more agreeable with left-libertarianism than another.
The debate will take place at the Norris Conference Center. There is no charge for admission, but a reserved seat can be saved for a $20 donation.
Where: Norris Conference Center, 304 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
When: Saturday, April 7, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- ‘Magical Thinking and Authority’ by Kevin Carson Apr. 8, 2014
- Dallas PD Despite Sweeping Evidence of Assault Took Four Months to Arrest Accused Corporal Apr. 2, 2014
- Don’t Bully Teens, Joel Burns — Leave Vapers Alone Mar. 26, 2014
- Why Wendy Davis Is No Supporter of Women Mar. 24, 2014
- What Not to Say After a Self-Defense Shooting Mar. 20, 2014
- Parkland Hospital CEO’s $1.1 Million Salary Mar. 17, 2014