The Libertarian Party of Texas and the Tarrant Libertarian Party are hosting a presidential candidate debate Saturday afternoon, April 7, in Fort Worth. As I am not familiar with the candidates, I could not say if one candidate is more agreeable with left-libertarianism than another.
The debate will take place at the Norris Conference Center. There is no charge for admission, but a reserved seat can be saved for a $20 donation.
Where: Norris Conference Center, 304 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
When: Saturday, April 7, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Unsafe Main Street Construction Site in Fort Worth Feb. 2, 2014
- Arlington PD Confronts Copwatchers to Impede Filming Feb. 1, 2014
- Fort Worth PD Claims Homeowner Reached for Gun Before Being Shot, Officer Not Indicted Jan. 31, 2014
- Judge Overturns Ruling to Remove Children from Custody of Homeschool Parents Jan. 9, 2014
- Tarrant County Peaceful Streets Project (01-04-2014) Jan. 5, 2014
- Tarrant County Jurors Scolded for Refusing to Convict Jan. 2, 2014