The Libertarian Party of Texas and the Tarrant Libertarian Party are hosting a presidential candidate debate Saturday afternoon, April 7, in Fort Worth. As I am not familiar with the candidates, I could not say if one candidate is more agreeable with left-libertarianism than another.
The debate will take place at the Norris Conference Center. There is no charge for admission, but a reserved seat can be saved for a $20 donation.
Where: Norris Conference Center, 304 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
When: Saturday, April 7, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Against the Open Carry Macho Flash Nov. 19, 2013
- Richardson High School Students Object to Misogynist Speaker Nov. 19, 2013
- Well, the National Anthem Is a War Anthem Nov. 14, 2013
- Kennedale Police Misrepresent Stop and ID Law (Open Carry) Nov. 11, 2013
- Police Reportedly Hounding Anti-Debt Activists Nov. 7, 2013
- No Surrender to the Welfare State! Nov. 3, 2013