For anyone wanting to take part in or learn more about alternatives forms of market exchange and mutual aid, the Riverside Community Time Exchange is offering a free orientation on Saturday, Dec. 22, to new members.
The group is modeled after Time Banks USA’s labor-for-labor program where members receive credit for the hours participating in another’s request and can make requests to “cash in” their own hours.
Where: Riverside Community Center, 3700 East Belknap Street, Fort Worth, TX 76111
When: Saturday, Dec. 22, at 10 a.m.
- What I Saw at the Open Carry Tarrant County Demonstration Jun. 1, 2014
- Ramsey Kanaan: Anarchism Is More than an Idea May. 27, 2014
- Open Carry Groups Changing Tactics May. 27, 2014
- Imagining a Market Without Capitalism May. 10, 2014
- Update: Dallas Judge Sentences Rapist to 45 Days Because Victim Wasn’t a Virgin May. 6, 2014
- Recap: 2014 Global Marijuana March in Fort Worth (VIDEO) May. 4, 2014