For anyone wanting to take part in or learn more about alternatives forms of market exchange and mutual aid, the Riverside Community Time Exchange is offering a free orientation on Saturday, Dec. 22, to new members.
The group is modeled after Time Banks USA’s labor-for-labor program where members receive credit for the hours participating in another’s request and can make requests to “cash in” their own hours.
Where: Riverside Community Center, 3700 East Belknap Street, Fort Worth, TX 76111
When: Saturday, Dec. 22, at 10 a.m.
- ‘Magical Thinking and Authority’ by Kevin Carson Apr. 8, 2014
- Dallas PD Despite Sweeping Evidence of Assault Took Four Months to Arrest Accused Corporal Apr. 2, 2014
- Don’t Bully Teens, Joel Burns — Leave Vapers Alone Mar. 26, 2014
- Why Wendy Davis Is No Supporter of Women Mar. 24, 2014
- What Not to Say After a Self-Defense Shooting Mar. 20, 2014
- Parkland Hospital CEO’s $1.1 Million Salary Mar. 17, 2014