For anyone wanting to take part in or learn more about alternatives forms of market exchange and mutual aid, the Riverside Community Time Exchange is offering a free orientation on Saturday, Dec. 22, to new members.
The group is modeled after Time Banks USA’s labor-for-labor program where members receive credit for the hours participating in another’s request and can make requests to “cash in” their own hours.
Where: Riverside Community Center, 3700 East Belknap Street, Fort Worth, TX 76111
When: Saturday, Dec. 22, at 10 a.m.
- Dalworthington Gardens Withholding Checkpoint Policies and Records Sep. 18, 2014
- Tyrant Joe Arpaio Fundraising in South Lake Sep. 2, 2014
- Importance of Black Open Carry in South Dallas Aug. 28, 2014
- Former LEO: Recording Makes You a Suspect Aug. 27, 2014
- Arlington PD Seeks Tolerance for Oppression Aug. 2, 2014
- What I Saw at the Open Carry Tarrant County Demonstration Jun. 1, 2014