For anyone wanting to take part in or learn more about alternatives forms of market exchange and mutual aid, the Riverside Community Time Exchange is offering a free orientation on Saturday, Dec. 22, to new members.
The group is modeled after Time Banks USA’s labor-for-labor program where members receive credit for the hours participating in another’s request and can make requests to “cash in” their own hours.
Where: Riverside Community Center, 3700 East Belknap Street, Fort Worth, TX 76111
When: Saturday, Dec. 22, at 10 a.m.
- Giving a Lesson to a Teacher May. 9, 2013
- Recap: Peaceful Streets Project DFW (05/03/2013) May. 5, 2013
- Chaplin’s ‘A King in New York’ May. 4, 2013
- Concerning Social Justice Apr. 8, 2013
- Drug Testing for Benefits Is Offensive and Counter-Productive Mar. 25, 2013
- Insult and Injury to ‘Lady Liberty’ in Fort Worth Mar. 19, 2013