I’ve liked anarchopac’s past videos and I thought this was a compelling video, but anarchopac shortchanges Stefan Molyneux’s position on peaceful parenting. I believe Molyneux advocates more than simply not hitting children but treating them as equals, which is hardly the case most children (or even most adults) find themselves in today. As a strategy, peaceful parenting diffuses the “bomb in the brain” Molyneux believes is the sociological source of institutionalized oppression.
Agorism is also more than just about building counter-institutions to confront the state, but undermining people’s confidence in the necessity of the state to provide legal and regulatory services. Of course, this isn’t to say that there aren’t valid criticisms of Molyneux’s positions.
- ‘Magical Thinking and Authority’ by Kevin Carson Apr. 8, 2014
- Dallas PD Despite Sweeping Evidence of Assault Took Four Months to Arrest Accused Corporal Apr. 2, 2014
- Don’t Bully Teens, Joel Burns — Leave Vapers Alone Mar. 26, 2014
- Why Wendy Davis Is No Supporter of Women Mar. 24, 2014
- What Not to Say After a Self-Defense Shooting Mar. 20, 2014
- Parkland Hospital CEO’s $1.1 Million Salary Mar. 17, 2014