I’ve liked anarchopac’s past videos and I thought this was a compelling video, but anarchopac shortchanges Stefan Molyneux’s position on peaceful parenting. I believe Molyneux advocates more than simply not hitting children but treating them as equals, which is hardly the case most children (or even most adults) find themselves in today. As a strategy, peaceful parenting diffuses the “bomb in the brain” Molyneux believes is the sociological source of institutionalized oppression.
Agorism is also more than just about building counter-institutions to confront the state, but undermining people’s confidence in the necessity of the state to provide legal and regulatory services. Of course, this isn’t to say that there aren’t valid criticisms of Molyneux’s positions.
- Advice to Graffiti Activists May. 19, 2013
- Giving a Lesson to a Teacher May. 9, 2013
- Recap: Peaceful Streets Project DFW (05/03/2013) May. 5, 2013
- Chaplin’s ‘A King in New York’ May. 4, 2013
- Concerning Social Justice Apr. 8, 2013
- Drug Testing for Benefits Is Offensive and Counter-Productive Mar. 25, 2013