I’ve liked anarchopac’s past videos and I thought this was a compelling video, but anarchopac shortchanges Stefan Molyneux’s position on peaceful parenting. I believe Molyneux advocates more than simply not hitting children but treating them as equals, which is hardly the case most children (or even most adults) find themselves in today. As a strategy, peaceful parenting diffuses the “bomb in the brain” Molyneux believes is the sociological source of institutionalized oppression.
Agorism is also more than just about building counter-institutions to confront the state, but undermining people’s confidence in the necessity of the state to provide legal and regulatory services. Of course, this isn’t to say that there aren’t valid criticisms of Molyneux’s positions.
The People March For The 2nd Amendment
Oct. 3, 4 to 6 p.m.
Say No To War
Oct. 4, 1 p.m.
William Schnack Book Release
Oct. 11, 3 to 4 p.m.
OCTC October Monthly Meeting
Oct. 13, 6:45 p.m.
SFL Dallas Regional Conference
Oct. 18, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m
Dallas Marijuana March
Oct. 18, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Fort Worthy Anarchy Mini-Conference
Oct. 19, 3 p.m.
- Recap: Will Schnack Book Release (VIDEO) Oct. 12, 2014
- Whatever Gov. Perry Plans We Can Plan Better Sep. 25, 2014
- Event: 2014 SFL Dallas Regional Conference Sep. 24, 2014
- Rockwall Voters Asked to Fund Real Estate Speculators (VIDEO) Sep. 22, 2014
- Dalworthington Gardens Withholding Checkpoint Policies and Records Sep. 18, 2014
- Tyrant Joe Arpaio Fundraising in South Lake Sep. 2, 2014