I’ve liked anarchopac’s past videos and I thought this was a compelling video, but anarchopac shortchanges Stefan Molyneux’s position on peaceful parenting. I believe Molyneux advocates more than simply not hitting children but treating them as equals, which is hardly the case most children (or even most adults) find themselves in today. As a strategy, peaceful parenting diffuses the “bomb in the brain” Molyneux believes is the sociological source of institutionalized oppression.
Agorism is also more than just about building counter-institutions to confront the state, but undermining people’s confidence in the necessity of the state to provide legal and regulatory services. Of course, this isn’t to say that there aren’t valid criticisms of Molyneux’s positions.
- What I Saw at the Open Carry Tarrant County Demonstration Jun. 1, 2014
- Ramsey Kanaan: Anarchism Is More than an Idea May. 27, 2014
- Open Carry Groups Changing Tactics May. 27, 2014
- Imagining a Market Without Capitalism May. 10, 2014
- Update: Dallas Judge Sentences Rapist to 45 Days Because Victim Wasn’t a Virgin May. 6, 2014
- Recap: 2014 Global Marijuana March in Fort Worth (VIDEO) May. 4, 2014