Left-libertarian Charles Johnson was interviewed last year on Speaking on Liberty. In this clip of the interview, Johnson discusses the importance of social activism, particularly within a free(d) market.
I thought this clip would be relevant to rebut the claim made in a recent Washington Post article that left-libertarians believe the elimination of economic intervention by the state would by that fact alone bring about an equitable distribution of economic power.
The full interview is available here.
- Against the Open Carry Macho Flash Nov. 19, 2013
- Richardson High School Students Object to Misogynist Speaker Nov. 19, 2013
- Well, the National Anthem Is a War Anthem Nov. 14, 2013
- Kennedale Police Misrepresent Stop and ID Law (Open Carry) Nov. 11, 2013
- Police Reportedly Hounding Anti-Debt Activists Nov. 7, 2013
- No Surrender to the Welfare State! Nov. 3, 2013