Left-libertarian Charles Johnson was interviewed last year on Speaking on Liberty. In this clip of the interview, Johnson discusses the importance of social activism, particularly within a free(d) market.
I thought this clip would be relevant to rebut the claim made in a recent Washington Post article that left-libertarians believe the elimination of economic intervention by the state would by that fact alone bring about an equitable distribution of economic power.
The full interview is available here.
- Unsafe Main Street Construction Site in Fort Worth Feb. 2, 2014
- Arlington PD Confronts Copwatchers to Impede Filming Feb. 1, 2014
- Fort Worth PD Claims Homeowner Reached for Gun Before Being Shot, Officer Not Indicted Jan. 31, 2014
- Judge Overturns Ruling to Remove Children from Custody of Homeschool Parents Jan. 9, 2014
- Tarrant County Peaceful Streets Project (01-04-2014) Jan. 5, 2014
- Tarrant County Jurors Scolded for Refusing to Convict Jan. 2, 2014