Left-libertarian Charles Johnson was interviewed last year on Speaking on Liberty. In this clip of the interview, Johnson discusses the importance of social activism, particularly within a free(d) market.
I thought this clip would be relevant to rebut the claim made in a recent Washington Post article that left-libertarians believe the elimination of economic intervention by the state would by that fact alone bring about an equitable distribution of economic power.
The full interview is available here.
- ‘Magical Thinking and Authority’ by Kevin Carson Apr. 8, 2014
- Dallas PD Despite Sweeping Evidence of Assault Took Four Months to Arrest Accused Corporal Apr. 2, 2014
- Don’t Bully Teens, Joel Burns — Leave Vapers Alone Mar. 26, 2014
- Why Wendy Davis Is No Supporter of Women Mar. 24, 2014
- What Not to Say After a Self-Defense Shooting Mar. 20, 2014
- Parkland Hospital CEO’s $1.1 Million Salary Mar. 17, 2014